Monday, October 13, 2008

Autumn at the Arboretum

Nannie (Stacey's Mom) treated us to a last minute trip to the Arboretum today along with Shelley and Brylie. It was Mommy and Me Monday as well as Columbus Day and the Pumpkin Festival so it was pretty packed, but we had a GREAT day!!

Little farm boy rolling in the hay.
Wyatt carried this thing all over the place. At one point Shelley hid it in some pumpkins, but in no time at all he found it, dug it out and started lugging it around again. Such a funny boy.
Check out this model pose! Such a ham.If Wyatt was a super hero I think he would have to be SUPER SMILER.
Stacey loved our picnic and climbing on this tree.
The petting zoo was another hit. Wyatt wasn't sure what to think, but Brylie loved it!
Stacey got to do a fall craft and he really enjoyed using the glue stick. Obviously his skills caught the eye of the stranger next to him!
Wyatt did a little costume change after lunch in case you were wondering why he is in orange half the time and navy the other (as I type that I am laughing at myself for thinking anyone would notice or care - HA!). I have some pictures of him eating his lunch (still the messiest eater I've ever seen) and him sitting in the one mud puddle in the park, both of which lead to his quick change, but I'll spare you. Such a fun day thanks Nannie!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I actually was curious about the wardrobe change. Way to go you for being prepared with a spare shirt! Bennett would have just had to walk around messy for the rest of the day.

Cute pictures!

shannonmichaelis said...

i noticed that he wasn't wearing orange anymore (can you blame me with my weekend of orange obsession?). so thanks for the clarification!

angie said...

love these pictures!!! So cute, wyatt's grin is hilarious and that model Stacey...edible:)