- "I'm just freaking out a wittle bit." As he is having trouble getting his car seat buckled by himself.
- "Mommy, what is that car doing!?! They need to get out os our way!!" mimicking a little road rage??
- "OK, but put them down very gently." - Directing me on how to place his crocks on the floor for him to put on.
- "Well alright Mr. Bossy." - Usually in response to something we've asked him to do.
- "She just likes me for my body." - He says this quite often, quoting his favorite line from his favorite movie, Cars.
Here's hoping he is soaking up some of the good stuff too!!