Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Hangover

We are slowly coming out of the wonderful holiday fog that we've been in for the past week or so. In an effort to make it last just a little longer I've pretty much been acting as if I'm still on vacation since we returned from Waco on Sat. Today I finally finished the laundry, put away the homeless new toys, vacuumed etc. - you know the stuff you do when Christmas is over. :(

However, I can only detox so much in one day so our decorations remain intact to be tackled tomorrow...or maybe this weekend. And until then, I'm clinging to the simple enjoyment of little white lights, cinnamon candles, SNOW!, and everything else that makes this the most wonderful time of the year!!

I've got lots of Christmas posts to come but here are a few pictures of my boys since we got home. Just enjoying a few of Santa's treasures!

Honey, I mean Santa, the boys are LOVING reading all their new books with their Tag and Tag Jr.

Wyatt keeps saying, "I can read it again??" And he is delighted when the answer is yes!
And of course every two and four year old needs a good shave!
They grow up so fast ;)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

the razors are cracking me up! too funny

angie said...

I have the hangover too. In fact allmy Christmas decorations are still up too. I'm pretty sure I have always had them up by now:-). I love the razor pics!

shannonmichaelis said...

i have always meant to get justin the razor for the bath. he just uses one of derek's with the guard on. sometime soon e might need to step it up!