Wednesday, December 16, 2009

BFFs :)

Last weekend I got to get together with my girls (Shannon M. was living it up with the hubby in NYC and was missed terribly) for about 24 hours to catch up, take a breather from the boys and celebrate Wendi's sweet baby girl who is on her way!! Thank you Shelley and Aunt Cassie for watching the boys while I was playing.
The guest of honor, Wendi, is my buddy who has two boys very close in age to mine so she'll be blazing new trails adding a girl to her family dynamic. I can't wait to meet Miss G!
These two precious bundles (Clark & Julia) joined the party as well as Payton Chandler. Couldn't you just eat them up!!
Our tradition with second and third babies with this group is to have a little mini shower with just us. It is low key but still oh so fun!

A little of the decor.


We all brought a girly ornament for Miss Georgia Junod to start her Christmas collection. Wendi had just decided on the name the day before the shower!
The loot.
Later in the evening (Katy and Ann had to head back to Waco a little earlier) we channelled our inner high schooler and had a little style show at Target! Oh let the good times role.
I know Target seems a little lame since we are all there all the time - but, it was a perfect time to do some Christmas shopping without our kiddos there and I loved having the other Mommies input on toy dos and don'ts!!

After some yummy dinner at Uncle Julio's we headed home and got into our real PJ's and did what we do best. Just talk and talk and talk.

Julia and I just happened t be a little matchy matchy.
Thank you Wendi for taking time out of you very busy and short time here to make this happen. I know I'm a broken record, but I love all of these girls and I'm already looking forward to our next weekend together!

2 comments:

angie said...

Looks like a fun weekend! The shower decor was really really cute! The picture of the matching Target PJ's is hilarious:-). I bet y'all were laughing it up!

shannonmichaelis said...

I haven't replied on the email of photos yet, but such fun decor! Love the tree with the ornaments - great idea! Love it all - such sadness that I actually had to miss an event! But next time I won't be missing anything! Looks like everyone had a great time - can't wait to get my hands on those babies!