Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Community Girls

I kind of can't believe I haven't blogged about these ladies until now?? But, this is a group of student-ministry leaders that I have been leading (that term is used VERY loosely) since my high school girls left for college.

I wasn't quite ready to leave the amazing group of folks that serve in student ministries at Watermark but I wasn't ready to commit to another 7 years with a new Jr. High group either. So, when this opportunity came up it seemed like a great fit. Little did I know just how much each of these girls would impact my life. They are incredibly Godly women who are willing to challenge each other and be authentic and encouraging in everything they do.

We've gone through several bible studies together and I love getting to spend my Thursday evenings with them!
This is from our leader Christmas party last week.
Back Row: Katie, Jenn, Me Front Row: Karla, Sarah & Sarah

1 comment:

Sarah said...

And we're so glad you are a part of our group! It wouldn't be the same without you!!