Friday, April 3, 2009

Bunny Buddies

We had our annual bunny pictures taken this week. I have these pictures in an album and love to look back at my sweet boys in spring time and see just how much they have grown up and changed in just four Easter's. 

Wyatt did have a bunny on his back, but he decided he'd rather Stacey carry the load so III got double bunnies.
Here's a little stroll down memory lane (in reverse).
Not sure how we ended up in the girly chair that year??
Of course the first year when I had only one child and it was the "first" everything I couldn't decide between two photos and got both :)
Couldn't you just eat him up!! 

That was my first flashback post - thanks to Sarah who scanned the pictures for me. Thank You!!!

5 comments:

The Junods said...

I absolutely could eat them up! Those smiles are priceless! How do you do that? Teach me! or should I say teach my boys!

angie said...

Precious, precious, precious!! I just love the flashback post:-). Great pictures.

shannonmichaelis said...

where do you get those photos? justin would love that! love that they are in a senior pose - so cute!

Caryn said...

We had them done at Northpark at Mark Robbin's Photography - he is out in the "hall" at the mall every year. You get your photo on the spot. I'm sure there is something similar in Houston. Studio One To One does bunny pictures too, just plain black/white backgrounds.

Katy said...

Um...I want you to know you are doing a lot for my psyche by showing me pictures of PRECIOUS little boys in plaid shirts, super hero outfits, etc. etc.!!!!!!! :) I can't wait! I mean---seriously, how much has Wyatt changed in the last year?????? He is the cutest thing! And---I will never forget those pics of Stacey that first Easter. Adorable!