Monday, April 20, 2009

Andrew's Arrival

Our sweet friends Chris and Melanie welcomed Andrew McCoy on Friday night just before midnight. We were blessed to get to be there and see the sweet thing just minutes after he arrived!!  The Smith's happened to be over when Stacey called to tell me Melanie's water had broken (at work - YIKES!). So Nannie and Big graciously took the boys so we could go up to the hospital.
Proud Papa
I'm sure I have written this exact thing before, but I can't help myself - there is just NOTHING better or more miraculous than the day that a perfect, precious baby is born. I LOVED getting to be a fly on the wall and hold Mr. Andrew!! Makes me more aware than ever of the two giant non babies I have living at my house.
"For YOU created my inmost being; you knit me together 
in my mother’s womb. I praise you because 
I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
your works are wonderful 
I know that full well.” 
Psalm 139: 13-14
Congratulations Scotts!!

No comments: