Monday, August 11, 2008

Thirty and Flirty and Fabulous

One of my very best friends, Katy turned 30 this weekend, she is the youngest of our group and the last to celebrate the big 3-0. We had such a fun day celebrating on Sat. Angie and Mark kept the boys (THANK YOU!!) and we met up at Josh & Julia's (Katy's brother and sister-in-law) for lunch then the girls went swimming while the boys golfed and we all met up for dinner at Se Cocina a great new Mexican restaurant in Waco. It really was a perfect day spent with some of my very favorite people.The Lord blessed me with some AMAZING girl friends and I count each of you as a HUGE blessing in my life. It is a real treat for all of us to get together (especially with all our husbands and without kids) I just wish that it hadn't gone by so fast.

(Top row: Lauren, Ann, Shannon B / Bottom Row: Shannon M, Me, Katy, Wendi)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Hi Caryn i dont know if you remember me or not from high school Miranda Thompson- Herring. I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now but after i saw all you guys together i had to write and say hello. You guys all look so great. Do any of the other girls have blog pages.... Email me sometime if you want mherring06@yahoo.com