Friday, March 8, 2013

No Liquid Starch Required

A few weeks ago the boys and I were looking on pinterest for a fun experiment we could do together but sadly we were fresh out of any and all ingredients required for said experiments. And, I just wasn't feeling up for a grocery store run...because whoa is me to have to actually be bothered to put on clothes and drive five minutes up the road to purchase liquid starch and clear glue. 

In all seriousness Stacey was hunting and I'd pretty much rather stick needles in my eyes than take all four of my precious blessings to the store together. That may make me weak, and really an unfit mother of four, but there is only so much time I can spend in this life inserting buddy bucks into the HEB slot machine while my sanity hangs in the balance.

Anyway, they were satisfied with some blank Lego guy printables and went to work recreating all the Lego Ninjago characters with very precise detail.

I couldn't believe how long they were engaged in this activity or how nicely they worked together as supervisor and account executive. :)







No comments: