Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Force Is Strong WIth You

Last week we got to celebrate Ryan's (III's cousin and BFF) birthday with a Star Wars themed bash that was out of this world :).

As usual Angie had every detail Star Wars-ed out complete with Vaderade, The Force Fruit Salad, Ewok Eats, "Star"bursts and mini light sabers (glow sticks) for favors, edible light sabers, Yoda Soda, and Galactic pizza. I shamelessly stole this collage from her blog.
I've learned just about everything I know about Stars Wars from this guy.
Wyatt looks a little too good at this :)
Clearly I need to work on my fighting face, not sure what those expressions are...? I can't speak for Angie and Kacey, but, obviously the force is not strong with me.
Wyatt getting some love from a real Jedi Master
My little ewoks and I had a blast. Or as Yoda would say, "Fun at the party we had, hmmmm."

1 comment:

angie said...

So fun! I'm so glad you guys were there! I love the fair day pictures too. Maybe next year...