Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Top 8

I've been tagged by my friend Katy to list a few of my top 8. Not gonna lie 8 was a little difficult in a few of these categories. If you're not interested in these random, yet wonderfully telling little tidbits of information about me, then scan to the bottom to see if you've been tagged :)

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch:



1. The Office

2. So You Think You Can Dance

3. The Hills

4. House

5. Jon & Kate Plus 8

6. 30 Rock

7. Privileged

8. The Cosby Show (Yes, still)



8 Favorite Restaurants:



1. Kirby's

2. Freebirds

3. Fireside Pies

4. Bubba's

5. Abuelo's

6. Village Burger Bar

7. Bless Your Heart



8 Things That Happened Today:



1. Picked up the house while the boys watched Curious George (a pretty amazing accomplishment for me)

2. Went to bible study and got to help in Stacey's class

3. Watched Stacey practice his songs for the performance at Bible Study on the Dec. 3rd. (So cute)

4. Wrote letters to some of my small group girls and a few thank you notes

5. Tried to console a very cranky Wyatt after his nap, no luck, he's crazy

6. Took the boys for overdue haircuts (a little bitter about Wyatt's finished product)

7. Rounded up some items that start with the letter K for Stacey's "Letter K" bag that he brought home from MDO. (Aunt Kacey you made the cut!)

8. Made some jambalaya for dinner



8 Things I am looking Forward To:



1. Lila's arrival!!!!

2. Thanksgiving

3. Getting out the train that goes around the Christmas tree with the boys

4. Watching the boys (especially III this year) on Christmas morning

5. January girls weekend

6. A day when I don't change any diapers

7. Family vacation this summer!!

8. A date night with my main man (hopefully this one will come before the summer vacation!!)



8 Things On My Wishlist:



1. Spellcheck on blog comments - hello? please help me!

2. A body like Jennifer Aniston (without all the work of course)

3. More patience

4. Photo canvases...Santa, hint hint

5. Time in the word every morning (really this wish should probably be that my kids would sleep later so that I might actually get that time in the morning)

6. Beautiful handwriting

7. An "everything is free for you" pass to Anthropologie

8. World peace (JK - not that that wouldn't be nice!)



8 People I Tag:



1. Angie

2. Kacey

3. Karla

4. Julie

5. Alli

6. Kylie

7. Stacey

8. Shelley

1 comment:

angie said...

oh I just love the tags:) I did really LOVE your lists though!