Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Party

Last night we got to enjoy an annual pumpkin party thanks to our sweet friends. The boys went to bed thanking God for letting them go to such a fun party, so I think it is safe to say they had a ball!! And who wouldn't with pumpkin picking and painting, great food, a hay ride, bounce houses, s'mores and beautiful weather!!

Picking pumpkins from a real pumpkin patch!
Coyt found one just his size! I was melting just a little over the boys carrying around their tiny lil' pumpkins. :) They were so proud.
 I eat this right?
 OK, got you guys all lined up.
 Just three of my favorite little cousin pumpkins. :)
 Hee Haw. The C's were enamored with "Guacamole" the donkey.
 Time to snuggle up by the fire
 and make s'mores!

YUMMY!
Sweet sister, who will be adding another pumpkin to her patch soon!!! :) I know that was a little too much with the pumpkin verbiage, but I went with it.
Just another perfect family picture of the Smiths, bahahaha. ;)
Thank you Cooney's for a fabulous night!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I mean those little twinsies sittin by the campfire. It was too much. Fun night! :)