Monday, June 6, 2011

Meeting Nana

A few weeks ago my grandmother, Nana, was making a trip from Lubbock to Waco so we took advantage of having her a few hours closer and made our way to W-town as well so we could introduce her to Coyt and Crew!!!

They loved her instantly, as I knew they would, and I think the feeling was mutual. :)

We also got to meet Nana's friend Sam, who seems to be making her very happy these days.

Coyt and Crew were in RARE form on this visit and I was VERY thankful for everyones willingness to do more than the normal share of holding and rocking. GP's shoulder makes a pretty sweet snuggle spot.
Honey always has the magic touch.
Ally had her dance pictures while we were there and this boy mommy loved being a fly on the wall for the glamorous preparations! Thank heavens for my precious nieces.
Ally girl you are picture perfect.
And of course Lila had to have a costume and makeup too!! Reminds me of a little Kacey wishing she was one of the big girls.
Nana and all eight of her Great Grandchildren!
Honey and GP with all eight of their grandchildren.
Four generations.
Nana is a VERY special lady to me, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she is here to to know and love her great grandchildren, what a blessing!

2 comments:

Kacey said...

I love that you guys got to be there and we had them all together! Lila, whew, she is for sure a little me. More stubborn and theatrical though:)

shannonmichaelis said...

I think they look like Nana! Same coloring and everything! So fun to have all the cousins together. Love the 8 kids all together!