Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa 2008

Oh let the good times role. :) They say a picture is worth 1000 words and I think this one speaks for itself.
You might be thinking "Oh, poor Wyatt, did he fall out of Santa's lap?" Um no, he threw himself on the floor for a full on fit. I really don't think he is even afraid of Santa at all, he has never been fearful of costumes and this isn't our first encounter with Santa this season, but when he decides he doesn't want to do something forget about it. When we'd try to even have him stand near Santa he would do that jello in your arms thing. Not even a "bo bo" (aka dum dum) could distract him. I was getting a little panicky thinking, how am I going to get him to stay up there!?! And in the absolute chaos of the moment I couldn't think clearly. Thankfully Angie thought to switch him to Santa's lap while Stacey sat on the chair so poor Santa could help hold him in place while they snapped a picture.
I love it. Sweet Lila slept through the whole thing. Until next year Santa!

5 comments:

Katy said...

OMG that picture of Wyatt face planting is about to make me lose it!!!! HILARIOUS. :) Great seeing y'all this weekend!

Jill Garcia (Smith) said...

That 1st picture needs to go in the hall of fame for most HI-larious Christmas Santa photo EVER taken! Absolutely love it! It deserves a scrapbook page all it's own!!

angie said...

too much fun!

Stacey said...

That is too funny...I can't stop giggling looking at those pictures! I love the way we torture our children for that Kodak moment.

Merry Christmas!!

Keep Your Eyes on the Stars said...

SOOO FUNNY!!!