Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Flash Back

Hi blog :) Well you wouldn't know it by all my posts but we've been having a great summer. My camera lens bit the dust so I have been borrowing pictures and snapping a few with my phone until we can get a replacement.

Here are a few random pictures of some summer fun.

Lollypops at the lake...back on Memorial Day.



Cousin loves

Nothing says summer like Watermelon at the lake. :)
I love these boys!
My grandmother, GrannyLiz, had a plethora of fancy outfits perfect for dressing up. We would put on style-shows every summer and this year the next generation had some fun with her sequins too!
Boys couldn't stand to be left out.
The twins had their first popsicles and they are fans!

So are the big boys.
We have missed having a pool and jump at the opportunity to swim any chance we get!
Popsicles, again!

No comments: