Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!

This is Stacey holding all his loot from his Valentine's Day party at school!! He took Ring Pop Valentines (we were going to get Cars but he needed 17 and the box only came with 16 so I decided to encourage a new direction). He "helped" me address them to everyone in his class by putting on the to/from sticker and was very proud. This week of LOVE has been quite the occasion for this three year old. Is it just me or is this holiday becoming a lot more festive?? Today he informed me that Valentine's Day is not a birthday but it is about love and he loves birthday parties. And I love him!!
And of course I love this little monkey too.
LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

angie said...

Love ya'll:) too!

shannonmichaelis said...

wyatt looks like a man - he looks so old! already a goofball like his father