Monday, April 5, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

My posts have been a little out of order, the first thing we did when we got to Waco on Thursday was head to this rock-stars first baseball game. He is SO good.
The fans were exited about the game,
and about seeing each other!

The game was a Broughton Field and brought back a lot of memories. The kids loved running around and playing in the dirt. They were filthy but oh so happy.
But the real attraction was my nephew, Ryan Wood exhibiting his baseball skills for all to see.
One of many runs he contributed to the victory.
I'm so glad it worked out for us to be at this game, I have a feeling it is going to be a great season for the Twins.

1 comment:

angie said...

good ol Broughton! I love these pictures:-) he really does look GIANT to me when I see these. You will be seeing a very similar post coming soon.
I also love the little sneaky peak from III of his basket. He's following right in his aunt Angie's footstep. (We all got Bikes:-))Adorable pictures with all the fam. Looks like the perfect Easter to me.