Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lucky 13

In July Stacey and I celebrated 13 years of marriage!! That sounds like such a long time to me but when you look at all that has transpired in those 13 years I guess that is just about right!

We celebrated with a very low key but DELICIOUS steak dinner at home. Stacey and Wyatt "babysat" Coyt and Crew in the casita with dinner and a movie of their own and they actually did awesome, allowing us a quiet night "alone"!! 


We watched our wedding video this weekend, thanks to the VCR at the lake, ;) and WOW, we were such babies! But, it was SO fun to look back at so many friend and family that we still get to share life with today and remember all our sweet loved ones who have passed away. I am so grateful for my husband and for all that God has done in our lives sine July 15, 2000. :)

No comments: